Arts & Crafts at their Best!
A top Quality Arts & Crafts Market
Now located in the same parking lot with the
Springfield Farmers Market
Springfield Town Center
at the entrance to the Town Center off Springfield Mall Drive at JC Penney and across from Michaels,
Springfield, VA 22150
Every Saturday (10am-2pm)
Check in is between (7am - 9am)
Set up is between (7am - 10am)
Vendor parking is in the adjacent parking lot.
All vendor vehicles must be removed from the lot by 30 minutes prior to opening
Market will run Saturdays
October 20, 2018 - November 17, 2018
All vendor booth space are 2 side open corner spaces
Front & 1 Side Open Corner Booth Space (10' x 10') - $25.00
Double Front & 2 Side Open Booth Space (10' x 20') - $35.00
Arts, Crafts & Fashion Trucks Space - $35.00
Please review vendor requirements below & scroll down to submit the vendor information form at bottom of page and make sure to indicate the dates that you are paying for. You will then be redirected to the confirmation page. You must then click on the payment page link to pay for the date(s) you indicated that you would like to participate in the market.
There are no refunds once payment has been made. If you are unable to participate on a date that you paid for, you may request an exchange date. This request must be made at least one week (7 calendar days) prior to the date you are scheduled to participate.
This is a Rain or Shine Market. There will be no refunds issued or exchange dates offered if you fail to show up on the day you paid for & selected to participate on.
If promoter cancels the Market for any reason, there will be no refunds, however, paid participating vendors will be allowed to select another date to apply their fee to participate on.
All Tents Must be Industrial-Commercial grade10' x10' straight legged tents.
No other size tents will be allowed or accepted.
No bowed or Slanted leg tents will be allowed or accepted.
All tents must have adequate weights on all for legs of tent.
Vendors must unload & park in vendor designated parking area prior to setting up.
Vendors must breadown first before bringing their vehicles onto event grounds to load out at the end of the day.
Vendors may select any Saturday they wish to participate on.
Vendors who breakdown & leave before the Market close:
- may be permanently barred from participating in future Troy Promotions events
- will not be allowed to bring vehicles onto Market ground during event. Products, displays & tents must be carried out to their vehicle located outside the Market Grounds
All sales must take place within each vendors booth space
(Absolutely No Hawking Allowed)
First time vendors will be screened and must email the follow photographs to - TroyPromotions@gmail.com
3-4 Photographs of products
1photograph of your booth space
If you have a website with these photos, you do not need to email them to us.
Upon sceening & acceptance, vendor will be notified via email
If not accepted, vendor will be notify via email and the show fee will be refunded immediately.
Vendor Referral Program Bonus Money
Refer a quality vendor who is accepted to participate in the Market and earn $5.00 for each.
- Applying vendor MUST indicate on their original submitted application form in the space provided
the referring vendors name. This information can not be submitted or called into us after the original application has been submitted.
- Referring Vendor must be or have been a participating vendor in a Troy Promotions Event to qualify
- Vendor Referral Program Bonus Money will be paid to the referring vendor
after the referred vendor has been accepted into the Market
Vendor Referral Program Bonus Money will be paid via PayPal or via Check by Mail
So refer your fellow quality vendors today and let's make Market Live! GREAT!
By applying to participate and paying the Market Fee,
vendor agrees to abide by these vendor requirements and that not doing so may result in
not being allowed to set up or asked to leave without a refund.
Vendor also agrees to the following conditions of participation in the Market Live! (Event).
1. The Vendor/Exhibitor agrees to release, defend, indemnify and hold Market Live!, Troy Promotions LLC,
Springfield Town Center and Preit Management (Parties) and their agents, servants, employees and volunteers harmless
from and against all claims of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the Event. On behalf of the Vendor/Exhibitor, and any estate, assigns and heirs, Vendor/Exhibitor do hereby indemnify and hold the Parties, their trustees, officers, agents, employees and volunteers harmless form any damage or liability incurred by the Parties or others as a result of participation in the Event for any costs or expenses including but not limited to hospital and medical expenses, legal and defense costs as well as settlements, judgments, fines and penalties of any nature whatsoever which may be incurred as a result of participation in the Event. Further, it is expressly understood that such indemnity of the Parties shall not be limited by reason of enumeration or any insurance coverage provided.
2. The Parties shall not be responsible for any loss or damage occurring to the Vendor/Exhibitor, booth, equipment, vehicles personnel and/or property arising from participation in the Event.
3. Vendor/Exhibitor represents that it is sufficiently staffed, skilled and experienced in the type of services set forth herein.
4. The Vendor/Exhibitor represents that it shall comply with all applicable local, state and federal laws while conducting it activities in connection with this Agreement.
5. The terms of this Agreement may not be changed, except by a written amendment executed by the Parties and the Vendor/Exhibitor.
All booth Spaces are 10' x 10' (2) side open corner spaces
Maximum of 4 booth space per vendor may be select on payment screen.
Vendors will be accepted on a first come basis until each day is full,
so don't hesitate to secure your desired dates now.
Link to Vendor Payment Page