COVID-19 Market & Event Safety
In response to the recent government changes to COVID-19 regulations, we have removed restrictions at the majority of our events.
Throughout the pandemic, Troy Promotions has made every attempt to provided a safe and reliable shopping environment at it's events. Though a return to normal is near, we are committed to a transition with the safety of all vendors, staff and customers in mind. The success of our events over the last year is a testament to the value of creating safe and inclusive spaces.
In an effort to keep shoppers, vendors, and market managers as safe as possible while continuing to offer Arts & Crafts our communities, Troy Promotions is implementing the following safety protocols at all of our events.
For the safety and comfort of all Troy Promotions customers, we strongly encourage you to continue wearing a mask. If you are vaccinated, you may choose to shop without a mask in accordance with the new CDC guidance. Thank you for helping us keep our events safe. Read more about our mask policy here.
Customer Safety Rules
● If you are sick, or a member of your family is sick, STAY HOME.
● For the safety and comfort of all event customers, we strongly encourage you to continue wearing a mask. If you are vaccinated, you may choose to shop without a mask in accordance with the new CDC guidance. Thank you for helping us keep our market community safe.
● We encourage customers to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other people, especially when in line.
● Food and drinks should be consumed in designated areas or outside the market. Check with your market manager to identify the best area to eat.
● Pets are now allowed at the market, but Troy Promotions reserves the right to ask people and their pets to leave if they are causing a disruption.
● Customers can now enter under tents, and select their own products.
Vendor Safety Rules
- Particularly while interacting with customers.
- If unvaccinated, masks are required.
- When possible please have staff members dedicated to exchanging money, and staff members dedicated to exchanging products.